Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is ellen s staff doin thier job?

I read my daughters emails to ellen.my friends said my daughter and othas hav wrote to her over 4o times.I gave my permission to ellen to read my daughters e mail because she is only 12 yrs old.my daughter is writing for the first time in trust with her feelings an I no wen my lil 1 asks me if she can write it because she wants me to b proud of her an I will b happy again I was shocked.I still don't no any detail mckayla wrote to ellen.my friends told my kid to giv up an I feel its not ellen but her staff that nd to put a catergorey or subject an maybe my daughta will b heard or maybe not but I believe ellen has heart an I wonder if my friends r rite that ellen has a web full of open catergories an says I wanna hear from you but not with much hope they kp saying she's not wat I think she is an I wanna b leve if u sayy e mail me tell me ur story at least reply

No comments:

Post a Comment