Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shall i divorce my alcoholic husband?

i have been married for14yrs but with my hubby for over 22yrs,i cant remeber any good times,just bad,we have 5 children,my hubby has never worked and drank throughout our marriage,i have had enough,of him promising me too stop drinking,he blames me for everything,we row constantly,and always on edge,i locked him out this morning,and for the first time in yrs,i have felt so relaxed in my home,i have asked him dozens of times too leave,his answer is why shoud i,but why should i go?,i started divorce proceeding 2yrs ago,but i lost my mum at the time,and he promised too change,so i stopped it,i have only stayed because of the kids,but he makes me feel sorry for him, the way he looks at me and says i love you,or starts crying,i cant even kp muny in my purse,he harrasses the kids for muny,i get accused of all sorts,i have totally had enough,when i try and tell him how i and the kids feel,he just says grow up phsyco,calls me dominating,as the kids give me the keep and not him,i will spend it on food,he will buy cans,he has had chance after chance,what shall i do,shall i ignore his promises and kick him out?

No comments:

Post a Comment