Monday, July 18, 2011

Mental retardation? Do I have?

You cannot be mentally retarded I doubt you would be born that way and even though u had trouble with normal tasks such as shoe laces etc... There is nothing wrong with that u were probably just a slow learner thongs like that can be overcame... All u need is to take things one step at a time... Don't bite off more than u can chew... Set tasks u know are achievable and plan out a whole week so u feel as though your days aren't so monochrome (same) the more busy u are the easier life will be... if you are keeping yourself busy u will not feel as isolated as you won't have time. Your developing difficulties can be overcome like I said make targets and take things one step at a time and gradually things will get easier my friend. There is always someone less fortunate than yourself. Believe me things will get easier. If you feel your parents don't think there is anything wrong then book an appointment with your GP they will reassure you. Hang I'm there remember keep yourself busy and you will not have time to feel isolated in a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment