Saturday, July 16, 2011

Best foundation to use for acne + continuous acne problems?!?

at the moment I've been using acne solutions foundation from clinique. i went to this foundation after nothing but clogged pores from covergirl. i usually only have acne on my chin so i was hoping that clinique would help. at night i wash first with a neutrogena pore cleanser, then with a neutrogena green scrub, then st. ives blackhead fighter, then clinique's acne solution. i also have a solution from the dermatologist which i put on my acne spots every night. I've had acne since 6th grade... in the same spot. you can see frustration here. I also don't wash my face in the morning, don't get mad i'll explain in a minute. I clean off the solution from the dermatologist with a washcloth with water, then put on cliniques moisture surge. i also have dry skin in the morning and by the end of the day it is very oily. the reason i don't wash my face in the morning is because if i have a few zits on my chin, when i wash my face it will somewhat pop the zit and foundation over a newly popped zit is not good. plus the zit continues to still push out all the stuff in it. acne ruins my life and after a number of visits to the dermatologist, nothing works. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment