Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So, is KP the only one who actually LIKES St Anger?!?!?!?

I actually like St. Anger too. If those songs were cut in half (like 4 minutes for every song instead of 8) they would be awesome. It can get boring just listening to 5-8 minutes of the same riff over and over again. But I think it did have some great tracks such as Purify, The Unnamed Feeling, All Within My Hands, Dirty Window. But it also had some really bad songs like Shoot Me Again and My World. Obviously its not anywhere near as great as MoP or RTL but still ok. People really give it too much crap. I wonder if anybody has seen the Some Kind Of Monster documentary. It clearly shows that St. Anger was basically a therapy session for the band. Without it Metallica may not even be together right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment