Sunday, July 10, 2011

How do I get my mom to quit bothering me?

I'm am 14 year old girl, I weigh 110 pounds and I am 5'7. I am at a healthy weight, and that is all that really matters to me. But my mom doesn't see that! I admit that I watch out, and control how much I eat. But I have it under control. I skip breakfast, and lunch but I eat at dinner. I try not to make it obvious, just because I know that my mom is always watching me. But it's hard to hide it when I live with her! She tells me I need to eat right and everything, and it's not that I don't want to listen to her. It's just that, if I do eat as much as she tells me I feel bad about it. I mean, that's how people get fat, I'm not going to eat whatever is in front of me and let myself get that way! I look just fine, it's not like if I'm a sack of bones! I mean, I have a lot of friends, guys find me attractive and I am a normal kid. But my mom is trying to get me to see a therapist, and all that stuff that I don't need. So I told her that I will not go. I am not going to talk to someone about food, just because my mom is going crazy and says I should. But now she won't stop talking about it! And she is just pissing me off big time. How do I get her to quit pissing me off and just stop bothering me?

No comments:

Post a Comment