Friday, July 15, 2011

Why is my face still dried out and what's wrong with my lips?

this past thursday my mother bought me a new acne wash: Clean & Clear advantage 3-in-1 foaming acne wash. Well I used it that night while I was in the shower and when I got out my face was kinda shiney and tight (my skins usual response to anything even soap) I continued to use it during my shower for the next two days. My skin did in fact clear up considerably but when I woke up on the fourth day my whole face hurt and felt chapped even my lips. My skin was completely dried out and it hurt too much to put any kind of moisturizer on it. I kept applying moisturized chapstick (carmex moisture plus) to my lips but they were swollen and the corners would crack. If I touched them they were smooth but they were still dry. 3 days passed and i hadnt used anything to wash my face except for water and my mom bought me some aloe vera lotion which has helped my face quite a bit but its still dry and my lips are still quite swollen. the only thing is now when I put on chapstick I get a clear liquid coming from my lips that surfaces over the lip balm. My mother says she thinks I may have gotten blisters in my lips from the chemicals in the acne treatment and that I was probably allergic, but I've taken benadryl but recieved no results or change in my face. I don't know what's going on and I need to find something that can moisturize my skin and fix my lips. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment