Friday, July 15, 2011

My friends mom whats me. What should i do?

Im 18 about to be 19 and i have know my friend and his mom for about 4 years now. She has told my friend (her son) that im cute and everything. I actually moved in with them for a few months because of some stuff that happened at my house. She has always said thing that make me think she wants me. Examples. One time we were all out eating breakfast and my friend says "dude you take forever to eat" then his mom says "you know what they say about ppl who eat slow? they are great in bed." Another one would be say me and my friend were watching tv, she would come and touch my hair. We have talked about sex a few times and the conversations got VERY detailed. She was in a long distance relationship but, they just broke up a few days ago. So if this would be the best time to try anything with her this is it. Now here is what i need your help for and please dont post if your not trying to help because this is serious. So my friend is leaving with his dad to go on a trip tomorrow. My plan was to go over to the house a little bit after she got off and say i forgot my key in the house and no ones home. So that is how i planned to get into the house. The only thing im having trouble with is i dont know how anything is going to happen. I dont wanna like whip my thing out and be totally wrong about all of this. I just dont know how to make her know that im ready if she is. I want to make a move "without making a move" if that makes any sense. She is a really cool person and i just dont want to make things weird. Even if we do or dont things are going to be weird and i dont wanna lose my friend, but life is all about taking chances and this is a chance im going to take. So what i need help with is like what should i do? Do i just go in there and tell her that i think she has the hots for me? Like i just dont know what to do. So if you could please help me i would appreciate is soooo much, and please dont post stupid things.

No comments:

Post a Comment