Sunday, July 10, 2011

Liquid diet to start of weight loss.. has anyone else ever tried it?

Went to the doctor today.. she is putting me on a liquid diet for 2 weeks. I am to have 5 Carnations good start breakfast shakes a day along with 7 bottles of water and that is it! For 2 weeks.. then she will slowly bring food in telling me exactly what to eat! I am a lil nervous I mean not eating for 2 whole weeks really seems like a lot and I'm hoping I can be strong and hold up! She says it will detox my body and reteach my body how to eat so I won't really crave the bad foods as well as shrinking my stomach.. has anyone else ever done this to jump start a major weight loss? I am wanting to loose about 130 lbs! Then I will be at my IDEAL weight! Thoughts comments suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment