Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm asleep too long to be eating the right amount of calories?

So, my school year has been over for about a week and a half now, and I basically celebrate by going into hibernation mode. During the summer, my sleep schedule is always out of whack and the only reason it concerns me this year, is because i've made a goal to lose 25 pounds. I'm not the most active person in the world, so I make up for it by eating less calories, but since I'm asleep so often, I'll be lucky to get more than 800 calories in before the end of the day. Today I woke up around 4pm and since technically its the end of the day, I had dinner for "breakfast". My dinners are always filling so I don't really get much of an appetite after that. Because I wake up well into the afternoon, I'm always awake til around 3 or 4 in the morning so I'll have a snack of cheerios around 11 or 12pm but that's about it :\ Is it bad to be eating this little?

No comments:

Post a Comment