Monday, July 11, 2011

Boy situation....please help?

so i've been talking to this guy for three weeks now. we work together, but in different departments. through text, he always tells me cute things like he thinks im gorgeous and all that. Lately, he has been talking about his ex-girlfriend, he is always the one to bring her up in conversation, and he always thinks its funny. i asked him if he still has feelings for her, and the response i got was, "im over her, dont worry". he told me she asked him to get breakfast one morning, but he didnt go. He had to work at 8 that morning, so i feel like if he didnt have work, he would've met her. We've hung out twice, and we've split the bill both times. At dinner, he acts differently than through text. It just feels like im hanging out with a friend. He's never offered to pick me up, we always meet at a place. He never says bye when he leaves work before me, and sometimes he'll ask me to go on break with him but then he'll end up going by himself. Also, he rarely comes up to my department to say hi or anything. He says he wants to be with me, but lately he's stopped texting me as much, and hasn't tried to take things to the next level....i dont know what to think?

No comments:

Post a Comment